Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Growing where you're planted

       I used to dream of traveling the world; exploring everything and every place I could imagine. Now I dream of building a home, establishing roots, growing old, and making a legacy...all in one, single, place.




     
     What has changed in my life to make me feel this way now?


God sent me the most amazing husband any woman could ever ask Him for, we have a son who puts a constant smile on my face and extra jump in my step (those of you with toddler boys know what I mean on that one, ha ha.)




   
      I cannot wait until the day that we buy or build a beautiful home...then I remember some advice I gave a friend who is moving several states away and was not looking forward to some place new: "God will grow you where He plants you...or blow you around in the wind 'til He gets you where He wants you." And of course I will praise Him as I blow in the wind...and I hope you will too.






                                                      -Miranda Wood






"Everyday my Savior leads me."




No comments:

Post a Comment