Thursday, July 31, 2014

Reading with your kids

Some of my favorite memories growing up through the years are my parents reading to me. I specifically remember the poky little puppy, Maggie the mighty, the Golden Egg, the little house on the prairie series and hindsfeet in high places.

Reading with your children is the perfect way to bond with your kids, instill imagination in their little minds, and help them learn to read, write, and spell at a young age, not to mention your children will love it!


Reading to my son is so exciting I can hardly contain my excitement when it comes to buying him books!














He has hundreds but can only bring 3 with him each week, the rest are in storage and we rotate them out so he stays interestedand gets to enjoy several different ones.

My new favorite place to buy his books is Usborne books. Here's a photo of my last order. It's been so fun reading through these books!



Miranda Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment